Phatshoane Henney Fiduciary Services is seeking the services of a Registered Accountant - SAIPA/ SAICA (AGA) to work from home in the Johannesburg or Pretoria-East areas.
Our tax and accounting company is part of the larger Phatshoane Henney Attorneys group, working together to provide a full suite of professional services to our wealth management customers. We currently require an accountant to join our team in Gauteng. The successful candidate will ideally be a self-starter with leadership qualities, with the following skills/qualifications:
- SAIPA/ SAICA (AGA) registered
- Computer literacy (Microsoft)
- Proficient knowledge of Income Tax & VAT Act
- Proficient knowledge of IFRS for SME’s
- Basic independent review knowledge
- Draftworx (not mandatory but beneficial)
The key responsibility areas will include the following for our local and offshore investment trusts and companies:
- Compilation of trial balances & financial statements
- Income tax calculations (provisional and final)
- Share register and share certificate maintenance
Interested parties can send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8 Jan 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.